Cotswold Way Relay needs club volunteers
By Tom Hutchison
Cotswold Way Relay June 2019 needs new club volunteers
- Have you run the Cotswold Way Relay before?
- Do you value it as a great event?
- Do you want to see it continue and thrive?
- Do you want to experience event organisation from the inside?
- Do you want to increase your voluntary contribution to Team Bath AC?
There is a place for you on the new CWR Race Management Team
The Club Executive committee thanks and applauds Luke Sturgess-Durden for his many years as sole race organiser: There is a huge amount of work involved to make each years event a success. Luke would like to step back. Next years race will have an organising team to do the work and Luke will continue as Advisor.
The new look race team will:
- Work David Bewick our web systems specialist; to produce updated race management software and race entry software that links with our club financial systems
- Plan next years race in outline before Christmas ready for public announcement in the New Year.
- Work with club administrator Lisa Bennet on race entry processing in the Spring
- Work with Club Manager Julia Waldron on race logistics
- Prepare teams for all the arrangements leading up to race day.
- Support the race on the day
If you would like more information or think you can help:
Either speak to Lisa Bennett or Julia Waldron on the club desk
Or please contact me Tom Hutchison as soon as possible