Covid Safety Procedures at the Sports Training Village
Please take a moment to watch the following short clips explaining the STV Covid Safety procedures when moving around the facilities.
Before Team Bath AC Members Arrive:
- IMPORTANT – If members are feeling unwell or are experiencing any of Coronavirus symptoms please do not to attend TBAC training until they are fully fit and well.
- For NHS Track and Trace requirements and to ensure we do not exceed the STV Covid capacities, Team Bath AC Members will be required to pre-book their coaching session before attending club nights. If you have not made a booking then you will not be able to access the coaching session.
- Coaches will have a register of athletes attending.
- Coaches may contact you in advance of sessions to inform you of what session they recommend you attend.
- All members are asked to arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to their booking start time to ensure numbers are kept to a minimum.
- Team Bath AC members must use their individual STV access cards.
- All TBAC members are required to follow good hand hygiene routines; and use hand sanitisation stations throughout the STV.
- All TBAC members must follow social distancing without exception.
- The STV require everyone to wear a face covering in the general areas of the STV. This includes the reception and stair areas, all general walkways and corridors,
- STV facilities have a maximum capacity based on social distancing in an active environment. Team Bath AC must comply with these capacities