Team Bath Athletic Club
Registered Charity Number 1165972
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting will be held
on 29th October 2019 at 8:00 p.m.
in the University of Bath Sports Training Village Throws and Jumps Hall
of the Fourth Annual General Meeting
- Opening of the meeting by the Trust Chair Ilana Wigfield.
- Minutes of the Third Annual General Meeting held on 30th October 2018 (Resolution 1 of Notice to AGM)
- Adoption of the Report and Accounts for the period ended 31st March 2019 (Resolution 2 of Notice to AGM)
- Appointment of Accountants to conduct the Independent Examination of the Accounts. (Resolution 3 of Notice to AGM)
- Resignation of Trust Board Members - Mr. Geoffrey Davis, Dr. Ilana Wigfield, and Mr. Tim Woodman and Election of Trustees (Resolution 4 of Notice to AGM)
- Changes to Membership Timing and Structure
To Change the Membership Year (Resolution 5 of Notice to AGM)
To Clarify the Membership Structure (Resolution 6 of Notice to AGM)
- Any other business/Closure of formal business
- Report and Update on Club Activities and Development by Andy Griffiths (Executive Committee Chair and Secretary)
- Opportunity for questions
Copies of the Report and Accounts for the period to 31st March 2019, and the Minutes of the Third Annual General meeting are available from the club desk, or by e-mail from email@example.com
If thought fit the following resolutions will be passed:
That the minutes of the Third Annual General Meeting held on the 30th October 2018 produced to the meeting, and for the purposes of identification signed by the Chairman thereof, be approved and adopted.
That the report of the Trustees and the audited accounts for the year ended 3I" March 2019 now produced to the meeting, and for the purposes of identification signed by the Chairman thereof, be hereby received and adopted.
- That ART Accountants Ltd., Ground Floor, 11 Manvers Street, Bath BA1 1JQ be appointed as accountants of the Charity, to hold office and conduct the Independent Examination of the Accounts until the next annual general meeting at which accounts are laid.
a). That Dr. Ilana Wigfield be re-elected as Trustee of the Company.
b). That Mr. Tim Woodman be re-elected as Trustee of the Company.
c). That Mrs. Kimberley Brace be elected as Trustee of the Company.
d). That Mr. Simon Brace be elected as Trustee of the Company.
- That the Membership Year be changed to 1st February to 31st January so that it no longer coincides with the Club’s Financial Year and the England Athletics Registration Year. (Both 1st April to 31st March).
Note: Members who have paid for the whole year (rather than monthly) will receive a discount of £20 at renewal on February 1st 2020, in respect of the months of February and March for which they have already paid.
- That the Membership Structure be clarified as follows:-
Full membership as current, to include all of Basic Membership, England Athletics Affiliation, Facilities Costs, and Coaching Costs.
Basic Membership Includes England Athletics Fee (But no access to STV facilities and coaching).
Coach - Basic Membership as an England Athletics Registered Coach.
Guest Membership – A Limited Period of Pay as you Go (for each session).
Social/Associate Membership – for Nominal fee.
Family Membership – A scheme to be agreed by the Executive Committee for implementation in the year 2020-2021.
Bath University Student membership – To be the same as Basic membership above.
2nd Claim membership – Excludes England Athletics Fee, applicable to Full, Basic, Family, and Bath University Student categories.
Note: The above schedule does not revise the level of membership payments, which remain at the current level. These will only be revised if necessary, at the Trustee Board meeting that sets the financial year budget. As further clarification, the Full Membership payment of £120 consists of £35 Basic membership, £15 England Athletics Fee, and £70 payment for facilities and coaching.
By order of the Board
Ms. Ilana Wigfield Chair
If you are unable to attend please complete the Proxy Voting form below with your votes. This will help us to ensure the votes are quorate.